Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ella Henderson (4) - Week of June 11, 2015

I'm back for my first post after American Pharoah made history at Belmont Park! (Yes, I was there.) Let's get to the exits now, shall we?

  • Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun (#24)
  • Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It) (#30) (1 Week At #1)
  • AJR - Infinity (#38)
  • Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea - Problem (#42)
  • Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (#44)

The Chart

1. Ella Henderson - Glow (#3) [4th Week At #1]
2. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#4)
3. The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (#33)
4. twenty one pilots - Ode To Sleep (#12)
5. In The Valley Below - Peaches (#6)
6. Alesso/Roy English - Cool (#2)
7. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (DEBUT)
8. twenty one pilots - Holding On To You (#1)
9. Steve Aoki/Moxie - I Love It When You Cry (#5)
10. twenty one pilots - Stressed Out (#8)
11. OneRepublic - I Lived (#19)
12. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#25)
13. Phoebe Ryan - Mine (#20)
14. Passion Pit - Lifted Up (1985) (#9)
15. Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (#14)
16. Sia - Chandelier (#10)
17. Ariana Grande/Zedd - Break Free (#27)
18. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World (#7)
19. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (#11)
20. Vicetone/Kat Nestel - Angels (#22)
21. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better (#13)
22. Years & Years - King (#17)
23. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#23)
24. twenty one pilots - Tear In My Heart (#16)
25. MKTO - Bad Girls (DEBUT)
26. twenty one pilots - The Run And Go (DEBUT)
27. Passion Pit - Until We Can't (Let's Go) (#29)
28. The Mowgli's - I'm Good (#18)
29. Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood (#28)
30. Jessie J/2 Chainz - Burnin' Up (#15)
31. Sia - Elastic Heart (#35)
32. San Cisco - RUN (#34)
33. Jasmine Thompson - Run (#41)
34. Britney Spears/Iggy Azalea - Pretty Girls (#32)
35. Saint Motel - My Type (#39)
36. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You To Know (#21)
37. One Direction/Zayn Malik - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#31)
38. Lilly Wood & The Prick/Robin Schulz - Prayer In C (#43)
39. Karmin - Brokenhearted (#37)
40. Bleachers - Like A River Runs (DEBUT)
41. Rixton - Let The Road (#36)
42. Rixton - Wait On Me (#40)
43. Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer (#45)
44. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (DEBUT)
45. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (#26)

Biggest DDDDDRRRRRRROOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!... Of The Week: Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (-19)
Rising Star Of The Week: The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (+30)

That's it for me, see you Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. Nice chart!

    But.... Lightining In A Bottle at #3?

    Interesting to say the least.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Why yes, yes it is interesting. But I can explain (even though that would take out all the fun).

      When I was making last week's chart, I had this crazy idea. Since I still loved that song, I was going to make it jump THIRTY spots this week. (And you know, letting it stay in the 30s seemed a bit low.) After all... I am the Chartmaster! :D

      Thanks for reading (and liking)!

      ~Trance

      Delete
    2. I think your mistaken sir. After all, I am the REAL Chartmaster ;)

      Delete
    3. At least mine isn't nearly all rap, "Chartmaster".

      Delete
  2. A.P. IS KING
    THAT IS ALL
    PEACE
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A.P.=American Pharoah
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Ah. Yes. Yes he is.

      Depends on how California Chrome does in England tho... ;)

      BUT PHAROAH IS STILL THE RULER

      Delete
    3. NOOOOO CHROME IS OUT OF ASCOT

      YAAAAAAASSS PHAROAH IS BACK AT SA

      Delete