Tuesday, June 2, 2015

twenty one pilots (2) - Week of June 4, 2015

Yes, we have relaunched Curlin's Top 45 for the THIRD (and hopefully more successful than the second) time! We have wiped the slate clean for a brand new chart, even though we have a repeat #1. (FYI, it was #1 last week, but I didn't make a chart then.) Now let's get to the first edition of summer 2015's "current hits and old favorites" chart!

The Chart

1. twenty one pilots - Holding On To You [2nd Week At #1]
2. Alesso/Roy English - Cool
3. Ella Henderson - Glow
4. Rachel Platten - Fight Song
5. Steve Aoki/Moxie - I Love It When You Cry
6. In The Valley Below - Peaches
7. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World
8. twenty one pilots - Stressed Out
9. Passion Pit - Lifted Up (1985)
10. Sia - Chandelier
11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care
12. twenty one pilots - Ode To Sleep
13. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better
14. Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted
15. Jessie J/2 Chainz - Burnin' Up
16. twenty one pilots - Tear In My Heart
17. Years & Years - King
18. The Mowgli's - I'm Good
19. OneRepublic - I Lived
20. Phoebe Ryan - Mine
21. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You To Know
22. Vicetone/Kat Nestel - Angels
23. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again
24. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun
25. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
26. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
27. Ariana Grande/Zedd - Break Free
28. Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood
29. Passion Pit - Until We Can't (Let's Go)
30. Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It)
31. One Direction/Zayn Malik - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
32. Britney Spears/Iggy Azalea - Pretty Girls
33. The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle
34. San Cisco - RUN
35. Sia - Elastic Heart
36. Rixton - Let The Road
37. Karmin - Brokenhearted
38. AJR - Infinity
39. Saint Motel - My Type
40. Rixton - Wait On Me
41. Jasmine Thompson - Run
42. Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea - Problem
43. Lilly Wood & The Prick/Robin Schulz - Prayer In C
44. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
45. Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer

That's it for me, see you next week!

4 comments: