Thursday, June 25, 2015

Selena Gomez (1) - Week of June 25, 2015

YASSS AMERICAN PHAROAH


(I apologize. I STILL can't get over that.)


Welcome to another edition of Curlin's Top 45! Now let's get to the exits.

  • Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne - Real Love (#18)
  • Sia - Chandelier (#19) [1 Week At #1]
  • Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#29)
  • Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood (#32)
  • X Ambassadors - Renegades (#33)
The Chart

...Wait, there are STILL MORE?

  • MKTO - Bad Girls (#35)
  • One Direction/Zayn Malik - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#36)
  • Britney Spears/Iggy Azalea - Pretty Girls (#37) 
Okay, that's enough.

  • Of Monsters & Men - Crystals (#38)
  • Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer (#40) [2 Weeks At #1]
I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!

  • Jessie J/2 Chainz - Burnin' Up (#43)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  • James Bay - Hold Back The River (#44)
Are we done?

  • Yes, we're done.
Finally!

  • Thank you for your time and/or insanity.

The Chart

1. Selena Gomez - Slow Down (DEBUT) [1st Week At #1]
2. Ella Henderson - Glow (#4) [4 Weeks At #1]
3. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#1) [1 Week At #1]
4. Maroon 5 - Maps (RE-ENTRY)
5. Jasmine Thompson - Run (#45)
6. Nicki Minaj - The Night Is Still Young (#13)
7. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like A Love Song (DEBUT)
8. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#2)
9. Ariana Grande/Zedd - Break Free (#3)
10. twenty one pilots - Ode To Sleep (#10)
11. Paramore - The Only Exception (RE-ENTRY)
12. Phoebe Ryan - Mine (#16)
13. twenty one pilots - The Run And Go (#22)
14. Rixton - Let The Road (#31)
15. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better [2 Weeks At #1]
16. Passion Pit - Until We Can't (Let's Go) (#7)
17. Steve Aoki/Moxie - I Love It When You Cry (#9)
18. Alesso/Roy English - Cool (#12)
19. Robin Schulz/Ilsey - Headlights (DEBUT)
20. The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (#6)
21. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky - Good For You (DEBUT)
22. In The Valley Below - Peaches (#8)
23. twenty one pilots - Holding On To You (#11)
24. twenty one pilots - Stressed Out (#5)
25. Skrillex & Diplo/Justin Bieber - Where Are Ü Now (DEBUT)
26. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#14)
27. Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (#27)
28. twenty one pilots - Tear In My Heart (#24)
29. OneRepublic - I Lived (#23)
30. Little Big Town - Girl Crush (DEBUT)
31. Selena Gomez - The Heart What It Wants (DEBUT)
32. San Cisco - RUN (#34)
33. Passion Pit - Lifted Up (1985) (#28)
34. Sia - Elastic Heart (#17)
35. Vicetone/Kat Nestel - Angels (#20)
36. twenty one pilots - Guns For Hands (DEBUT)
37. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love (#21)
38. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (#15)
39. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World (#30)
40. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (#26)
41. Years & Years - King (#25)
42. Los 5 - Mañana (DEBUT)
43. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (DEBUT)
44. Saint Motel - My Type (#42)
45. Karmin - Brokenhearted (#39)

Biggest DDDDDRRRRRROOOOOPPPPPP!!!... Of The Week: Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (-23)
Rising Star Of The Week: Jasmine Thompson - Run (+40) (BIGGEST JUMP EVER RECORDED ON CURLIN'S TOP 45)            

That's it for me and this very... interesting edition of Curlin's Top 45, see you soon!

23 comments:

  1. Well, well, Trance. You had my head spinning there for a second. Literally.
    It's okay, I still can't get over A.P. winning either. (insert heart eyes emoji here)
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made a chart that interesting.
      As for AP, there's plenty of time for him to rest, and for us to talk about/love him more. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Run is my favorite song. Also love headlights
    - ommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we talking about Run or RUN?

      Because they're different, you know...

      :)

      Delete
    2. Probably RUN, it's more recent. But if he's talking about Run, that would be awesome.

      Delete
    3. Jasmine Thompson
      -ommy

      Delete
    4. That is so punny it is punbelievable
      -ommy

      Delete
    5. IKR? You are so pundeniably true.

      Delete
    6. STOP WITH THE PUNS OKAY CAUSE THEY'RE NOT PUNNY!
      (see what I did there)
      -Remy

      Delete
  3. Thisis like one of my weekend countdown fantasies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. If only this were to happen on the Weekend Countdown...

      Delete
  4. Wait, Slow Down at #1! Interesting and it's a debut.... I was sure it'd be Good For You

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's safe to say the award for craziest chart goes to...



    Curlin's Top 45.

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! YOU WON!!!!!!!
    GIVE US A SPEECH! GIVE US A SPEECH!
    (But only if you feel like it. I mean, nobody's forcing you to do anything, so...)

    #OhWhenWillILearn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And when I say "crazy," it's in a good way. I should've clarified that. Sorry. :|

      Delete
    2. ACCEPTANCE SPEECH:

      First of all, thanks to Thatchos for giving me this award.

      Second, thanks to Adrian for inspiring me to make this chart.

      Third, thanks to Remy for being a constant supporter.

      And last (but CERTAINLY not least), to anyone who has read Curlin's Top 45, thanks for taking your precious time to read this chart.

      When I started Curlin's Top 45, my goal was not only to have a chart for me, but a chart for everyone else to enjoy. And now, almost a year later, I have reached it. Thanks to everyone. It's been quite a ride.

      ~Trance

      Delete
    3. Yes, yes it has, Trance.
      OMG I LOVE BEING A SUPPORTER OF THIS BLOG AND FOR ALMOST LIKING YOU AGAIN (MAYBE)
      But... alas... I like Thatchos better... um, no offense.
      (mixed emotions)
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. Some taken. But still, thanks again for being a supporter.

      Delete
  6. Great chart! When I read the top i was pretty sure good for you would be number 1 but I guess I was mistaken

    ReplyDelete